Real world example
October 06, 2019
This article is written by daviduster
Real world examples
There are many example projects created by the React community. There are some examples:
- React Timer Advanced A basic countdown timer that offers an advanced UI experience.
- Calculator Implementation of the iOS calculator built in React
- Emoji Search Simple React app for searching emoji
- Github Battle App Battle two Github users and see the most popular Github projects for any language.
- React Powered Hacker News Client A React & react-router-powered implementation of Hacker News using its Firebase API.
- Pokedex The list of Pokémon with live search
- Shopping Cart Simple ecommerce cart application built using React
- Progressive Web Tetris Besides a beautiful, mobile-friendly implementation of Tetris, this project is a playground for integrating and experimenting with web technologies.
- Product Comparison Page Simple Product Compare page built in React
- Bitcoin Price Index Simple bitcoin price index data from CoinDesk API.
- Builder Book Open source web app to write and host documentation or sell books. Built with React, Material-UI, Next, Express, Mongoose, MongoDB.
- GFonts Space A space which allows user to play with Google fonts. Built with React, Redux and React-Router.
- Course Learn Page Open Source LMS script in Laravel 5.8 and ReactJS 16.9
- Speedy math An application which allows kids to practice basic Mathematics i.e Addition, Subtraction, Multiply, Comparison. It is a PWA (Progressive web app) with offline support and install as App features.
- Unit Converter Minimal Yet Responsive Unit Converter Built With React, Material-UI & Convert-Units.
- BMI Calculator A React Hooks app for calculating BMI